- Free Freeware
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- Sep 24, 2017
- [+] More Details
A review of DiskMax by Tina de Pierre
DiskMax is a small-ish utility which essentially deletes useless files left-over on your hard drive. They include obsolete registry entries, installation files from Microsoft updates, the Windows cache, old cursors, debugging information and various log files. It also deals with temporary Internet files and browsing data.
After cleaning up junk from your PC, it is said to improve the speed and effectiveness of your hard drive and overall system, though depending on your setup, your mileage may vary.
The interface of DiskMax is rather easy and requires little in the way of technical knowledge. Just follow the steps and clean up your system's filesystem!
DiskMax is software which can free up disk space.DiskMax features and highlights:
- Automates emptying your recycle bin (if specified), cleaning up of installation remnants, and debugging information
- Cleans up every user's History, Temp, Temporary Internet Files, Cookies (if specified), Recently opened documents list, explorer thumbnail cache and windows error reporting logs
- Clears out Windows cache, unused legacy cursors (on Vista, if specified), debugging info, internet logs, help center caches, repair information, DLL caches, Logs, temporary files and windows update roll-back files
- Cleans up after Vista SP1/SP2 install and Windows 7 SP1 install (if specified)
- Removes registry entries for multiple Most Recently Used lists.
- Clears out Windows event logs (no other application out there does this)
- Gives you the option to deep scan your hard-disk to remove all files of type log, old, prv, chk, swp, bak, gid, wbk, tmp and dmp
DiskMax is licensed as Freeware for Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system / platform from system cleaning software without restrictions. DiskMax 6.0 is available to all software users as a free download (Freeware).
This performance optimizer software is filed under:
- DiskMax Download
- Freeware System Cleaning Software
- Software Reviews
Compatibility with this performance optimizer software may vary, but will generally run fine under Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista and XP on either a 32-bit or 64-bit setup. A separate x64 version of DiskMax may be available from KoshyJohn.
We have tested DiskMax 6.0 against malware with several different programs. We certify that this program is clean of viruses, malware and trojans. [Read more]